Customer shall not use, nor shall it permit others to use, the Services
1. for any unlawful, immoral, invasive, infringing, defamatory, fraudulent, or obscene purpose;
2. to send unsolicited email of any kind, regardless of the content or nature of such messages or post the same or similar message to one or more newsgroups;
3. to send any virus, worm, Trojan horse or harmful code or attachment;
4. to alter, steal, corrupt, disable, destroy, trespass or violate any security or encryption of any computer file, database or network;
5. so as to interfere with the use of the OnOph network by other customers or authorized users;
6. in a manner that is inconsistent with OnOph routing policies;
7. in violation of the acceptable use policies of the OnOph backbone providers; or
8. in a manner which, in the OnOph opinion, is inconsistent with the generally accepted rules of Internet etiquette and conduct.
Customer further agrees that it shall not, nor shall it permit others to:
1. alter, tamper with, adjust, repair or circumvent any aspect of the Services; or
2. resell, pass-through, sublicense, rent, lease, timeshare or rebrand the Services or otherwise provide the Services to any party not within Customer’s enterprise and related personnel.
If Customer, or a third party through Customer, violates any of the foregoing prohibitions, OnOph may immediately suspend the Services and/or terminate the Services Agreement without further liability or obligation to Customer. Customer’s rights to use the Services are non-exclusive, non-transferable and subject to compliance with these terms and conditions.
As between OnOph and Customer, all intellectual property and proprietary rights relating to the Services, including but not limited to any specifications, protocols, IP addresses, configurations and routing data related to the Services, belong solely and exclusively to OnOph. Customer shall reproduce and include any of the OnOph proprietary notices on any whole or partial copy of the OnOph intellectual property or confidential information, regardless of the media on which such copy is made.
To report abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org